Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Don't even ask!

The one good thing that happened because of the fact that I have crazy curly hair is that Pickles inherited the trait and on him, the curls are the most adorable little ringlets you've ever seen. Don't get me wrong. I'm all about making conversation with random strangers about Pickles. But the one conversation that I keep having over and over is this one:

Random stranger: He's so cute. Is he yours?

Me: (with a smile) Hmmm, yes!

Random stranger: OMG, those curls are so nice. Are they natural?

Me:(with a smile) Hmmm, yes!

What I actually want to say: Oh, no! I always wanted my baby to have curly hair like mine. So, I just got his hair permed at the neighbourhood parlour. We're just coming from there. 

Maybe I really should just try using it the next time!

No comments: